Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another good day

 I am working on a  crocheted Jewelry roll pattern.   Not sure if  I am cut out to be a designer or not.
We'll see.  If this first one turns out I may give it toSandy to use when they take their cruise.

On the job market... Not much, I am going to Swank Uniform tomarrow and fill out an app for the laundry department.  Fingers crossed.

Over the weekend I went and looked at a house that might be rentalble.  I am going to call the CCounty Clerk tomarrow and see if I can find out who owns the property and how much property there is.
The house lookd to be in decent shape from the outside.  There is plastic over all the windows so I couldnt see in.   Behind the house is a small building that is about ready to fall over.  It is full of stuff.
Then there is an old trailer, couldnt see in any of the windows and an old bus.

Hopefully more information tomarrow

No comments:

Post a Comment